CVS Fife - 23-27 Randolph Street, Buckhaven KY8 1AT (Map)
T: 01592 567001 - F: 01592 567009 - E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voluntary Organisations in Fife
8 Trinity Place
T: 0845 450 6801
For larger map and directions visit: Google Maps.
- We provide riding opportunities for disabled adults and children. As well as being a fun activity riding for the disabled helps to improve physical, mental and social ability in our clients. Each rider requires between one and three volunteer helpers who work with the instructor to teach and encourage the riders. No knowledge of horses is needed. Training is provided and we work in a friendly and supportive way.
- Meeting Place
- Kilconquhar Castle Equestrian Centre, By Elie
- Physical Disability, Sport / Leisure / Recreation
- Client Group
- Operational Area
- East Fife
- Service Restrictions
- Year Established
- Legal/Charitable Status
- Registered Charity
- National Affiliations
- Riding for the disabled association
- Community Planning
- Health and well-being, Leisure
If you would like your Voluntary Organisation or Community Group to appear on our pages,
please visit the Directory of Voluntary Organisations in Fife Home Page for details.